skateboard sliderbar plan
- 2 8'(240cm) long 2 3/8" (6cm) diameter steel pipes
- 1 8'(240cm) 2x6 (douglas fir or hemlock)
- 2 8'(240cm) 2x4s (douglas fir or hemlock)
- 2 1/2" (6.5cm) nails
- 1 5/8" (4cm) wood screws
- power drill
- phillips head screw bit
- 3/8"(9mm) and 1/8"(3mm) metal drill bits
1) Using the nails attach the two 2x4s to the sides of the 2x6, bottoms flush.
2) Attach the two steel pipes as coping to the skateboard sliderbar:
a) Drill 3/8"(9mm) holes at each end of the steel pipes and 1/8"(3mm) holes opposite.
b) Place the sliderbar copings with the holes angling into the 2x6.
c) Insert wood screws through the larger holes, then fix them through the smaller ones.
skateboard curb box ramp plan
skateboard bank ramp plan
skateboard launch ramp plan / skateboard jump ramp plan